Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What to write on your blog ?


There seems to be a few ways to approach this. You can make a to do list, a what I've accomplished, What wonders I've discovered on the internet.....

I don't think any of these really fits me..... SO I've decided that my blog will be the Daily ramblings of the Crazy Crocheting girl.

Today I will be revisiting one of my favorite pieces. This is Bok Choy not only do I LOVE the name for this little chocolate rabbit but his little jungle bell Lettuce toy just intrigues me.

Bok Choys face is needle felted and he stands just about 3.5 inches his feet and arms are wired for great possibility..... Down to his whiskers just a fun Amigurumi.....

I think I will make another soon...........

Todays to do list includes finishing the button eye doll... She need a foot and her eyes sewn on. Complete and upload Demontrative new improved website.
Clean my desk.... YUCK.... But I can barely find the Keyboard LOL
hmmmmm.... Maybe time to make a Rabbit :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Espectacular,y con su lechuga ,te felicito , me encanto, esta demasisdo tierno ...