Sunday, March 15, 2009

On a Personal Note XD

Today is my Anniversary. 17 years to be precise :D
Funny that we got married on the Ides of March. Did not plan it that way but it just happen to be the weekend Date that we could book for the hall.

The Ides of March (Latin: Idus Martias) is the name of the date 15 March in the Roman calendar. The term ides was used for the 15th day of the months of March, May, July, and October, and the 13th day of the other eight months.[1] In Roman times, the Ides of March was a festive day dedicated to the god Mars and a military parade was usually held. In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was assassinated, in 44 BC, the story of which was famously dramatized in William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar.[2]

I was SO Pregnant that 2 weeks before the wedding I all of a sudden did not fit in my wedding dress LOL... Allison was born to the day 3 months later.
It was a good wedding. Simple.... Planned by myself with friends help. A very good friend played piano for us. He passed away months later.

I should have known then what I was getting into. We had lived together for 5 years Prior. When we found out I was pregnant, He proposed "I think we have to get married now"

I love my husband very much and he is a good guy. Does not cheat, drink, etc. Really no bad vices. The only thing I can fault him for is not being attentive. He nearly missed the birth of all three of our children. Because he had something else to do. Mind you he was there most of the time but when it really counted. His attention was somewhere else.

AND of Course today he is off taking the Trailer to the Dump.... It needs to be done... it has needed to be done for 10 months now :P LOL... The Burden of having an Attention Deficit Husband.... is you are left needing attention.

Happy Anniversary to me :D I wonder if he will even remember?

No comments: