Monday, March 9, 2009

Where did the day go?


A Pile of Amigurumi body parts all ready to have ends put in and sewn together. This picture was taken at 9 am. Ok.... now ask the question :D how much did I get done ? 2 of the little girls are done.

It totally amazes me how much of my day is spent in other things. I ran movies back, helped my husband get tires for the tractor and took my son to Boy Scouts. Of course this was three different trips and we live 10 miles out of town.

I made Dinner, watered the seedlings in the green house. Fed the goats, chickens and Ducks. Groomed and took pictures of 2 of my Pomeranians that are going to new Show homes Over seas. It is now 7:30 and I have to pick up my son still.

The kids will go to bed at 9 and then MAYBE I will be able to work :D

No comments: