Thursday, March 5, 2009

Soon to come the Button eye Bunch

SOON !! Today I hope to finish this girls siblings.... I tend to want to crochet and finishing is hard to get to... I often have to force myself to work on finishing. I tell myself you can get a Soda when you've sewn all the bodies together. LOL...

BUT this project is different... very different... I actually find myself saying I want to get this done and then I will go get a shower.

Button Eye Bunny is a very simple design but I think that gives her, her character. I find it is so endearing. What do you think ?

SPRING SPECIAL :D Mention you follow my blog and get Free shipping on any of my Etsy Shop items. Great way to try out one of my Wildly Popular Crochet Kits !!

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

this little bunny is simply adorable!